Sometimes people may consider having particular ringtones for special people like friends or family. However, in some cases, you may find yourself unknowingly deleting or losing that particular voice file. It is usually a dreadful moment because you start wondering how you can retrieve those special Voice Memos.
You do not need to worry anymore because iPhone Data Recovery software will always rescue you from that disappointing situation. You can easily use it to recover all your Voice Memos, Reminders, Photos, Contacts, Notes, Videos and even Calendar from your iPod/ iPhone/ iPad Touch. In addition to that, you can also abstract and view your iCloud and iTunes backup data in your device in advance by using this software. It will give you an option of selecting what data exactly you want restored. Therefore, there is no need of getting worried about your backup files, since it has a powerful function that scans and restores memos directly on your iPod/ iPhone/ iPad Touch.
Introduction To The iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Whenever data is lost in an iPhone through system crash, device stuck, iOS upgrade, mistaken deletion, smashing, breakage, jailbreak, water damage, or forgotten password, this software can be used to retrieve all of these.
- Has support 3 recovery used in recovering data in the iPhone with or without backup: that is, recover from the iCloud backup, recover from the iTunes backup and recover from the iOS device.
- Whenever your device faces issues like start up exception, recovery mode stuck, black/ white screen or Apple logo stuck, it can fix the iOS system back to its normalcy without getting rid of any data.
- Has support to recover files in more than 22 formats: that is, WhatsApp, text messages, videos, Skype, contacts, voice memos, safari bookmarks, call history, Viber, iMessages, Kik, WeChat, MMS, voicemail, photos etc.
- Supports all iPhone models that run all iOS version, including the latest version of iOS 10.3
- It can be used to extract backup files from iCloud or iTunes, preview and do a selective selection of what is needed to be restored to avoid overwriting data that already exists on the iPhone.
For those who use iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus and iPhone 5/4, the following tutorial can be helpful in recovering any voice memos deleted from your iDevices directly.
Step 1. Select The Recovery Mode For The iPhone
Download and install the iPhone Data Recovery software on your computer then launch it. Then you need to select the mode of recovery: “Recover from iCloud Backup File”, “Recover from iTunes Backup File” or “Recover from iOS Device”.
If you decide to choose “Recover from iOS device” mode, you will see a window that asks you to click “Trust” on your iPhone, and then follow instructions to recover your voice memos.
You can select “Recover from iTunes backup file” mode if you created an iTunes backup before. Your voice memos can be recovered from this backup file, and is suitable for every iPhone.
If you happen to have chosen iCloud to sync your voice memos before, then “Recover from iCloud backup file” mode can be used to recover your voice memos.
Step 2. Extract iCloud Or iTunes Backup File Or Scan Your iPhone Directly
Recover from the iCloud Backup File
After selecting the mode of recovery, use your Apple ID to login your iCloud account. Once you login, the software will do an automatic search on the iCloud backup files and display a list. All you need to do is choose the file containing the deleted voice memos and then click the “Download” option. From here, you can then select the specific files in the pop- up and click scan to get access to the iCloud backup.
You can also use the whole iCloud backup to recover the deleted iPhone voice memos, but all the data in the iPhone will be overwritten, hence losing all the existing data. You can follow these steps:
Go to Settings- General- Reset- Erase All Content and Settings on your phone; click “Erase iPhone” that pops up. Then your phone will automatically reboot. From there, select “Set Up iPhone” – “Restore from iCloud Backup”, then feed in your Apple ID and password to be able to access the iCloud backup. It will take a while to download and restore the desired iCloud backup files back to the iPhone.
Recover from the iTunes Backup File
Once you select the recovery mode, you will find all your iTunes backup files automatically displayed. All you need to do is select one for the device and click on the “Start Scan” button to continue.
Recover from the iOS Device
The first step is connecting your iPhone to the computer. For those using iPhone 4/3 GS, iPod touch 4 and iPad 1, you need to enter your devices into scanning mode by following these steps. Other iOS device models can be scanned directly from the device.
- Click the “Start” button on your device
- Press the “Home” and “Power” buttons together for about 10 seconds
- After the 10 seconds, release the “Power” button but keep holding on to the “Home” button for another 10 seconds
When the iPhone successfully enters the system, the Home button can be released, giving the iPhone recovery tool room to scan the iPhone automatically.
Step 3. Check The Deleted Voice Memos And Recover Them
After scan is finished, the contents in your backup file or iPhone will undergo scanning and then get listed in various categories. Select “Voice Memos” to recover the voice memos and check the files. In case you need to recover any other data, you can choose and recover from here. Mark all the data you want restored and select “Recover” to have them saved on your computer.